Wednesday 5 December 2012

Remember



She knows  me from long time
And Now she is moving to  NY 
Living in cape town right now
Going NY to make her dreams high
I am rapper and I ain't  satisfy 
So I wrote a rap on her 
But she hav a flight at 4pm
And I wanna get attach to her 
So bb,
Give me ur number
Don't leave me forever
I doubt ill find like u another.
YEAH
shes 21 and I am 24
She talks less and shy more
I asked her to read my raps
She told me they are hardcore
But right now she's packing
Coz she likes to eat more!
Hahaha!
 She's fat and doing gym
She's trying loose her fat skin
She's getting scold 
She's feeling cold
She changes her dP without hold
Coz she wants a real one
she has no real friend abroad
She ll come back after one year
So I am telling you baby,
To Give me ur number
Don't leave me forever
I doubt I'll find like you another.

No comments:

Post a Comment