Monday 3 December 2012

fake friends

      

We are the best friends and we both know
We don't have to impress each other
But we have a friend between us
Who is called fake and hates to see us together.
I got many fake friends but you are the realest
Fake ones come only when I am the richest
Uh
I think that enemies r better than a fake friend
At least we know them and we can defend
I heard if fake once stop talking wid you,
They ll start talking about your end.
So I watch through
Coz fake ones are somewhere faking about you
I got a couple thousands friends in my list
But its hard to find out the realest
But when I found you I thanked god
Coz u are the realest of them all
So,I wana say that
Fake friends r around us when we r cool
And real friends comes to us when we look like a fool.
I don't care if I loose friends 
But it hurts if they r real one
True friends are rare
And fake friends r everywhere.
We make new friends for a change
But most ones are fake 
And then you will realize
That Real friends never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment