Monday 3 December 2012

Argues





When u get bore u call me,
Now I say don't fuck wid me
Coz when I needed ,u ignored me
Baby its  a bad feeling.
If u want a relation then u hv to keep it going,
Its full time job so don't give up on it baby.
Now,I want to say you that,

 I love you and I'll b there for you,
But u don't love me and u keep arguing 
Bb i know I am addicted to u and ur pictures,
But ur friends told me u were busy ,when I said I need her.
Coz u switched off ur phone when I tried to call u,
And now you came back thinking that I still want you
I say it's all over baby and I am mad,
Now you are using your fuckin tricks to get inside my head.
my head is a memory and it's full of you,
But baby if u will push me hard I'll delete it too.
I'll go numb and feel nothing inside me of you.
& I don't want to loose you that's why I live you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment